- When you use the Service, you may provide and we may collect your personal information. Example name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other information.
- When you use the Service, some cookies may be sent – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
- When you use the Service, we may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology. Example IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type etc.
- We may obtain information about your physical location, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in your device.
- We may also implement third-party content or advertising on the website that may use certain technology which allows the third-party content provider to read and write cookies to your browser in connection with your viewing of the third party content on the Service. Such information is collected directly by these third parties, and we not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
- While using the Services, you may be required to use the services of certain third party Integrated Services. By authorizing us to connect with an Integrated Service, or by using the Integrated Service, you authorize us to access and store your information that the Integrated Service makes available to us and vice-versa, and to use and disclose it in accordance with this policy.
- If you wish to access or amend any information provided to us, you may contact us. Please note that we may retain all information you submit as backup.
Use of Information Collected:
Information collected may be used in a variety of ways including the following:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to enable the Storage Services, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Service.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Your contact information may be used for:
- the purpose of customer services, to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with.
- Personalizing our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- monitoring aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- business or marketing purposes.
- Advertisements or promotions.
Disclosure of information:
We shall not disclose the information that we collect on the Service to third parties without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
- To the logistics vendor for the purpose of providing packing and transportation services.
- To the insurance company for the purpose of taking insurance for the goods stored.
- To third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- For compliance with various legal or regulatory obligations.
- To a government or judicial authority, if required to do so by the order of such authority or by law or in good-faith.
- To protect our facility and property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- If the disclosure is required in the interest of the public at large.
- To an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction.
- In case of non-payment of dues, we may contact your nominee with information regarding your Items and your account and financial information, including amounts due.
The Service may require you to use links that lead you to a third party integrated service provider. If you use the links to leave our Web site and visit a Web site operated by a third party, you should note that we do not have any control over that Web site. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy statement applicable to the Web site in question. Any information you provide to integrated third-party websites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to their policies, if any, even if accessed through the Service. We are not responsible for the security of such information provided.
Limitation of liability:
Although we use all reasonable means to protect the information provided to us, we cannot guarantee the security of any information provided by you and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed or misused by breach of any of our safeguards.
For any queries you may contact us any time at email@example.com